Big League Dreams
Big League Dreams Sports Parks, operator of recreational sports complexes has an opening for a Director of Maintenance/Turf/Groundskeeping at our Jurupa Valley, California location.
Responsibilities: Supervise and maintain the sports park and surrounding grounds in a healthy, eye-appealing and safe condition.
Plan, organize, and direct activities of staff engaged in facilities management, landscaping, grounds keeping and field preparation activities.
- Coordinate maintenance of sports fields by performing best practices in mowing, fertilization, pest management, aeration, moisture management, top dressing, verticutting and more.
- Prepare, maintain, and restore all infield areas, home plate, mounds, and warning track.
- Handle all field issues such as irrigation problems, turf stress and disease.
- Hire, train, schedule, supervise and evaluate staff.
- Direct employees in their daily job duties of proper field maintenance and preparation for league games.
- Maintain and repair small equipment and other items within the facility.
- Other miscellaneous management duties.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Three or more years of experience with the above captioned duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, computer, and written skills.
- Required to work weekends, some evenings and holidays.
- Work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
- Work closely with other departments.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $67,000.00 - $71,400.00 per year
**Position subject to a background check.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Big League Dreams | (909) 287-1700