Bath & Furry Works Pet Salon
We are looking for someone with animal handling experience, such as a vet tech student, grooming school student, or newly certified groomers as this is a great way to start your career in the professional pet industry, with the opportunity to move up to the next position! Bath & Furry Works Pet Salon is a small family business established in 2012, specializing in all breeds of cat and dog grooming, including puppies, kittens, and senior pets. We also offer creative pet grooming with fur dye, styling, and more! We are open 5-7 days a week, part-time positions available. We also have a retail area, and offer non-anesthetic pet dental services.
- Bathe and dry pets as per instructions.
- Greet customers, as well as answer general service and grooming questions.
- Maintain and organize a tidy workspace.
- Dilute, mix, and fill shampoos daily and as needed.
- Disinfect and sanitize kennels.
- Sweep and mop floors. (there is A LOT of fur!)
- Training available for the right person.
- Must be capable of safely handling and restraining large and small dogs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25-50lbs.
- Love and compassion for dogs.
- Cat lover is a plus!
- Must be a people person, a team player!
- Must be able to work at a fast, yet efficient pace, unsupervised.
Bather Position, Kennel Attendant Position and Receptionist Position Available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14, depending on experience with bonus cash tips.
Schedule: Flexible with school hours.
Employee discount 30% off grooming, and retail.
Health savings program available.
Serious inquiries only.
Now accepting resumes, or walk in to fill out an application.
Bath & Furry Pet Salon | 447 N Azusa Ave, West Covina, CA 91791 | (626) 966-3828