Animal Hospital of Walnut
Animal Hospital of Walnut offers you and your four legged family member all of the veterinary services they need to have a long, healthy and comfortable life. Our medical, diagnostic, surgical and dental services will be delivered with the highest quality and best care and comfort we can. We will provide it with compassion for both you and your pet. Don't miss ways to save on pet care!
We are seeking to hire a skilled veterinary technician or Registered Veterinary Technician to join our growing team. The ideal candidate would have at least 1-3 years of experience. The basic duties would include all but not limited to, taking weight and temp of pets, taking detailed history on pets. Administering vaccines, drawing blood, and performing other basic functions such as running diagnostics, placing IV catheters, taking radiographs, building treatments plans for patients, taking dental radiographs and dental prophylaxis. We are looking for someone who possesses all of these basic skills and also has a positive attitude and great communication skills.
- Currently, our restrictions are that we do not allow clients to enter our facility. We request that all clients wear their masks while we talk to them. The patients are brought into our clinic for evaluation and treatment, while the clients remain outside.
- Technicians are required to wear their mask and face shield while taking history and bringing in pets to the facility.
- Before coming in for an interview we ask that you prescreen before hand.
- Salary based on experience
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Veterinary Technician Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Veterinary Technician Certification (Preferred)
- 40 / full time
- Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Full-time, Part-time offered