ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospital - Los Angeles
Our flagship hospital, ACCESS Los Angeles offers Cardiology, Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Interventional Radiology/Endoscopy, Neurology/Neurosurgery, Surgery and 24x7 Emergency Services. It is also home to the Department of Avian and Exotic Pets and Bone and Joint Center.
ACCESS (Advanced Critical Care, Emergency, Specialty Services) provides veterinarians
and pet owners with advanced medical treatment supported by leading-edge technology,
teams of highly qualified doctors, dedicated veterinary technicians and administrators.
First opened in 2005, ACCESS now has four hospitals with locations in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley, South Bay, and Pasadena serving pets and their people with the highest quality of veterinary care possible.
- Assist the Emergency department in the triage of patients according to their illness severity
- Tracking the incoming order of all triages
- Obtain histories from clients for all incoming triages
- Provide frequent updates to clients waiting for emergency services
- Coordinate patient discharges with the clients and medical/client service teams
- Provide compassionate, caring support to all clients moving through the triage process
- and more!
Our technicians, assistants, and client care teams allow our amazing doctors to practice high-quality and innovative medicine. We make decisions with our core values: service, empathy, quality, integrity. If that aligns with your values and you bring a willingness to learn, grow, and collaborate, we'd love to hear from you.
In return, we commit to investing in you by providing 2.5x holiday pay, recruitment bonuses, paid parental leave, free life coaching, license and CE reimbursements, in-house training, CE provided by our specialists, support for VTS candidates, scholarships, 401(k) with a match, and more.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $28.00 per hour
Schedule: 10 hour shift, Day shift, Holidays, Weekend availability
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay, Signing bonus
Experience: Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospital | 310-558-6100