I am a returning student
Meet with Counseling
Before registering for classes, returning students should meet with one of our counselors to discuss their academic goals, review their academic standing, and begin developing their Mountie Academic Plan (MAP). Your MAP will help ensure that, while you're at Mt. SAC, you take the classes that best fit your goals -- whether you want to earn your degree or certificate, advance your career, or transfer to a four-year university. Our counselors will discuss the different options and programs you might be interested in based on your goals, then help you determine what courses you need to take to achieve them.
Schedule your Mountie Academic Plan Appointment
To schedule your appointment, you can:
- Visit our office, located on the Student Services Center, 2nd floor of Building 9B.
- Our office hours are Monday-Thursday from 8 am - 7 pm and Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm.
- We are closed on Fridays during the summer.
- Call the counseling team at (909) 274-4380.
What other kind of help does Mt. SAC Counseling offer?
- We help students plan their coursework based on what they want to accomplish at Mt. SAC.
- We help students prepare to transfer to four-year colleges and universities.
- We help students determine their career and educational goals and plan for success.
- We help students with personal and academic challenges.
- Learn more about how our counselors can help you.