I am an international student
Meet with Counseling
Before registering for classes, every Mt. San Antonio College student should have a first semester Mountie Academic Plan (MAP). International students meet with counselors during their orientation to develop their MAPs.
Your MAP will help ensure that you take the classes that best fit your goals -- whether you want to earn your degree or certificate, advance your career, or transfer to a four-year university. During your 3-day international student orientation, you will have a one-on-one meeting with a counselor. Our counselor will discuss the different options and programs you might be interested in based on your goals, then help you determine what courses you need to take to achieve your goals.
What other kind of help does Mt. SAC Counseling offer?
- We offer special programs for international students and student athletes.
- We help students plan their coursework based on what they want to accomplish at Mt. SAC.
- We help students prepare to transfer to four-year colleges and universities.
- We help students determine their career and educational goals and plan for success.
- We help students with personal and academic challenges.
- Learn more about how our counselors can help you.