Ask Joe
Mt. SAC Emergency Alert

Alert: For the college's COVID-19 information, visit .

I am a returning student 
Step 1 arrow forward Step 2 arrow forward Step 3 arrow forward Step 4 arrow forwardStep 5arrow forward Step 6 arrow forward Step 7 arrow forward Step 8 


As a returning student, you do not need to attend orientation. However, if you have been out of college for 5 years or longer, we recommend that you complete an in-person orientation.

If you have attended other colleges, universities or institutions, make sure you submit your official transcripts from all institutions to the Admissions & Records Office and bring copies to your counseling appointment (click the "Meet with Counseling" button at the top of this page to learn about this step in the enrollment process).

We offer many different orientation dates and times. You can schedule your orientation:

  • Online: Click the "Student Success" tab in your My Mt. SAC Portal and follow the steps listed.
  • Over the phone: Call the Counseling Center at (909) 274-4380.
  • In Person: Visit the Counseling Center (2nd floor of the Student Services Building, 9B).

Questions about orientation? Call (909) 274-4380.

Back   Next