Ask Joe   

Should I Sign Up for ACCESS Services?

  • Did you have a 504 Plan or IEP in high school?
  • Do you have a documented disability that makes it hard for you to learn or to attend classes?
  • Have you always had difficulty in one or more academic subjects (i.e. English or math)?
  • Have you been medically discharged from the armed services?
  • If you’ve answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, then you should visit the ACCESS office to determine how ACCESS can help.