Mt. SAC Web Team
The Mt. San Antonio College Web Team manages
the main college Web site
and the publishing process, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishing graphic design, look and feel and navigation structure,
- Coordinating tracking and measurement of visits to sites,
- Managing the overall process of creating, modifying and deleting sites
- Conducting Web site surveys, reviews and usability testing,
- Developing and managing marketing content,
- Maintaining the Web server.
The Web Team's role includes helping site owners make sure their message is
presented well and that content is edited and up to date. Team members can
provide templates and
other resources to help site editors develop and maintain their Web sites.
The Web Team is available to review sites after they are
The goals of the Web Team are to:
- Maintain a functional, attractive and easy to use
site that promotes
Mt. San Antonio College and is accessible to all audiences, regardless of their level
of Web experience,
- Create a positive impression about the college: who we are, what we
do and the impact we have on students and our community,
- Recruit new students via the Web,
- Provide timely information about the college’s programs and services,
- Improve usability, content management and college identity through consistency
in design, navigation structure, and functionality,
- Increase campus-wide conformance with accessibility standards,
- Develop online systems that enhance, simplify or eliminate the need
for paper-based processes, and
- Provide technical Web site support for faculty with sites on the main
Mt. San Antonio College Web server and staff who maintain program and department sites.
Any member of the Web Team can provide you with general information about publishing
your Web site.