Mt. SAC Web Page
Standards & Guidelines
Web Site Mission & Vision
The Mt. San Antonio College web site is an important strategic asset that leverages the power of the World Wide Web as an educational and marketing tool. On several levels, the web site helps the college fulfill its mission and vision to meet the needs of its faculty, staff, student body, and community.
The Web Site Standards & Guidelines were created to promote the college's academic divisions and departments, programs and services, and students, whom altogether make up the college online community. The web site also functions as a valuable means of communication between the college and the communities which it serves.
The Mission of the Mt. San Antonio Web Site is to provide access to quality information resources in an atmosphere that encourages creativity and intellectual freedom, and to provide timely, helpful, and accurate information about classes, programs, individuals, events, and services while showcasing Mt. SAC as an innovative leader in quality educational opportunities
The Vision of the Mt. San Antonio College Web Site is to:
- Be representative of the entire Mt. San Antonio College community
- Be user-friendly with clear navigation, searchable information, and interactive feedback
- Be sensitive to user limitations
- Be current with valuable information about Mt. SAC programs and services
- Be responsive to questions, consider comments and feedback, and provide contact information
- Be visually appealing while maintaining the general college identity and brand