Applying for London, Fall 2013
Are you interested in spending Fall 2013 in London? Here are the first steps you should take:
- Pick up an application packet located in the kiosk outside of room Bldg. 26A, Rm. 1630 OR download all the documents from the links to the right. (Application form, application timeline, financial aid info & brochures)
- Apply for financial aid if you want/need it. Do this part ASAP so that you will receive your award letter before the application deadline. Typically, your award letter will arrive about 4 weeks after you submit your application for your financial aid. Knowing how much money you can expect to receive from financial aid will help you make a better decision on whether to GO! now or GO! in the future!
- update your FAFSA to include Citrus College using the code 001166
- fill out the STUDENT FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION RELEASE FORM and the SEMESTER IN LONDON, FALL 2013 Request for Financial Assistance form located in the application packet
- To fill out these forms, you will need a Citrus ID, so you must go to http://www.cccapply.org/ and apply to Citrus College. There is no cost to do so.
- It may take TWO DAYS for you to receive your email from Citrus College that contains your Citrus ID. Be sure to check your spam file as many students report that they find the message there.
- Make an appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org (or drop by, though you might have to wait) to meet with Julie or Tamra in the GO! Office, Bldg. Bldg. 26A, Rm. 1630.
- Bring the financial aid forms and your application with you to your appointment.
Easy enough! We will accept London applications in the Mt. SAC GO! Office.
Coordinators:Tamra Horton and Julie Bray-Ali