AS Book Scholarship Program Guidelines:
- Award winners will be selected on a first-come first-serve basis (pending eligibility and selection criteria beginning one week prior to the start of the semester. Note: Awarding will take place through the application due date or until all funds are exhausted (whichever comes first).
- Funds will be available in the form of a requisition/“voucher” for one-time use only at the SAC Book RAC.
- Vouchers may be used ONLY during the semester for which the applicant has applied and been awarded funds.
- Applicants must meet ALL eligibility requirements at the time of application and submit a completed on-line form. Note: Meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does NOT guarantee you will be selected for an award.
- All decisions made by the Scholarship Program Office are final and are NOT subject to appeal.
- You are NOT allowed to submit multiple versions of the AS Book Scholarship application. Only your first submission will be reviewed for eligibility by the Scholarship Program Office.
- Priority will be given to students ineligible for a Pell Grant.
- All notifications will be sent to your MT. SAC email address.
THE A.S. BOOK SCHOLARSHIP IS FOR REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS AND MATERIALS ONLY.
Please provide the following information before submitting, all sections must be answered for your submission to be considered complete: