AS Book Scholarship Program Guidelines:
- Award winners will be selected on a first-come first-serve basis (pending eligibility and selection criteria) beginning one week prior to the start of the semester. Note: Awarding will take place through the application due date or until all funds are exhausted (whichever comes first).
- Funds will be available in the form of a requisition/“voucher” for one-time use only at the SAC Book RAC.
- Vouchers may be used ONLY during the semester for which the applicant has applied and been awarded funds.
- Applicants must meet ALL eligibility requirements at the time of application. Note: Meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does NOT guarantee you will be selected for an award.
- All decisions made by the Scholarship Program Office are final and are NOT subject to appeal.
- You are NOT allowed to submit multiple versions of the AS Book Scholarship application. Only your first submission will be reviewed for eligibility by the Scholarship Program Office.
- Priority will be given to students ineligible for a Pell Grant.
- All notifications will be sent to your MT. SAC email address.
THE A.S. BOOK SCHOLARSHIP IS FOR REQUIRED TEXTBOOKS AND MATERIALS ONLY.
Please provide the following information before submitting: