Apply For Scholarships
Mt. SAC Scholarship Program
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The deadline to submit a completed application is April 16, 2018.
Application instructions are available.
Scholarship Opportunity Information
- Associated Students Book Scholarship
- California Real Estate Endowment Fund $800 Scholarship (NOW OPEN)
- CCCSFAAA $500 Scholarship (NOW OPEN)
- Jack Kent Cooke Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Listing
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units
- Have no more than 60 cumulative units completed
- Have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA or be a first time college student
- Be clear of all financial obligations to Mt. SAC
- Have paid the Student Activities Fee for the current semester (fall or spring)
- Have a current FAFSA or Dream Act application on file at Mt. SAC and be determined to have unmet need
Must be pursuing either a major in Real Estate
- Must have completed at least one college-level real estate course with a grade of C or better (2.0).
- Must complete 6 units (or the quarter equivalent) of Real Estate coursework during each semester or quarter funded.
- Can be full-time or part-time.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
For more information, download the CA Real Estate Scholarship application.
The California Community College Student Financial Aid Administrators Association (CCCSFAAA) will sponsor student scholarships; a total of ten (10) $500 student scholarships, one (1) $500 scholarships for each of the ten (10) California Community College regions across the state. In addition, there will be one (1) $1,000 scholarship from the “Mariana Deeken, Well it Depends” scholarship fund.
Enrolled in at least 6 units for the spring semester
Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
Have remaining need of at least $1,000
- Have a current and complete CA Dream Act Application or FAFSA on file at Mt. SAC
This application is currently closed for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship makes it possible for the nation’s top community college students to complete their bachelor’s degrees by transferring to a selective four-year college or university. The Foundation provides up to $40,000 per year to each of approximately 85 deserving students selected annually, making it the largest private scholarship for two-year and community college transfer students in the country.
Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees – for the final two to three years necessary to achieve a bachelor’s degree. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships he or she may receive.
Be a current student at an accredited U.S. community college or two-year institution with sophomore status by December of current application year, or a recent graduate.
Plan to enroll full time in a baccalaureate program at an accredited college or university in the fall of current application year.
Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.5 or better on a scale of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
Demonstrate significant unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. However, we anticipate that a majority of scholarship recipients will be eligible to receive a Pell grant.
Have not previously enrolled at or attended a four-year institution.
For further information, visit the JKC Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
To view a listing of scholarships provided by the Mt. SAC Scholarship Program Office, visit the Mt. SAC External Opportunities page.