Mt. SAC Scholarship Program
The Mt. SAC Scholarship Program offers nearly $200,000 in scholarships to Mt. SAC students each academic year. Students apply for the Mt. SAC Scholarship Program in the spring of each year and funds are available for use during the following academic year.
The Mt. SAC Scholarship Program is currently closed. Applications for the 2016-2017 academic year will be available in late fall 2015.
Associated Students Book Scholarship
Funded by the Associated Students, the AS Book Scholarship offers up to $250 for assistance with books.
To be eligible, you must:
AS Book Scholarship General Guidelines
-Award winners will be selected on a first-come first-serve basis (pending eligibility and selection criteria) beginning one week prior to the start of the semester. Note: Awarding will take place through the application due date or until all funds are exhausted (whichever comes first).
- Funds will be available in the form of a requisition/“voucher” for one-time use only at the SAC Book RAC.
- Vouchers may be used ONLY during the semester for which the applicant has applied and been awarded funds.
- Applicants must meet ALL eligibility requirements at the time of application. Note: Meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does NOT guarantee you will be selected for an award.
- All decisions made by the Scholarship Program Office are final and are NOT subject to appeal.
- Priority will be given to students ineligible for a Pell Grant. .
Additonal Scholarship Opportunities
To view additional open scholarship opportunities, click here and select "Opportunities".