GETTING AN E-MAIL ACCOUNT
***START BY GETTING A MT. SAC E-MAIL ACCOUNT***
E-mail accounts provide a USERNAME and PASSWORD
that are necessary for logging onto all Mt. SAC services.
1. Complete the E-mail Account Request Form
2. Have your supervisor (usually your Chair and/or Division Dean) complete the Access Request sections as applicable.
3. Sign and date the form (user and supervisor).
4. The person authorizing the access must submit this page form to Information Technology (IT Help Desk in Bldg 23).
5. New email accounts are usually created within five business days of receiving the request.
6. You will need to pick up your account information from the IT Help Desk in Bldg 23 and sign an email usage agreement. Please call ext. 4357 (ext. "help") to verify that your paperwork is ready.