HESI A2 Assessment Testing
HESI A2 Assessment testing is only for students applying to the Nursing Program at Mt. San Antonio College. For best results, it is recommended that all Nursing prerequisites be completed prior to taking this test. Available testing dates and times are:
|July 13, 2016||Closed||Building 6 Room 264|
|July 26, 2016||Closed||Building 6 Room 264|
|July 27 , 2016||Closed||Building 6 Room 264|
|July 28, 2016||Closed||building 6 Room 264|
|July 28, 2016||Closed||Building 6 Room 264|
Seats are limited. There will be no other dates and times for testing during the July- August 2016 application period.To arrange to take the HESI A2 Assessment test at Mt. San Antonio College and for information regarding the test, please contact the Nursing Program via email: email@example.com
- Students will be graded on the following subjects only:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Reading Comprehension
- Learning styles and personality traits will be assessed but not graded.
- No calculators allowed.
- Students must register for the HESI at least 2 weeks before the test date.
- When registering include,
- Your full name (First, Middle, and Last) avoid using nicknames.
- Your MtSAC Student ID # Ex: A012345. Student ID# must be active.
- Indicate your first and second choice of dates and times.
Have you taken the HESI Assessment 2 test outside of MtSAC?
- HESI A2 tests taken at a location other than Mt. SAC must contain the five graded areas listed above.
- Must be completed within one year of applying to the Nursing Program.
- Transcripts must be received from Elsevier prior to the closing of the application period.
- Contact Elsevier to have transcripts emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org