HESI A2 Assessment Testing
HESI A2 Assessment testing is only for students applying to the Nursing Program at Mt. San Antonio College. For best results, it is recommended that all Nursing prerequisites be completed prior to taking this test. Available testing dates and times are:
|DATE||TIME||Location Building 6|
|January 15, 2016||08:00 AM- 12:30 PM||Room 264|
|January 20, 2016||2:00 PM- 6:30 PM||Room 264|
|January 22, 2016||8:00 AM- 12:30 PM||Room 264|
|January 22, 2016||1:30 PM- 6:00 PM||Room 264|
|January 29, 2016||8:00 AM- 12:30 PM||Room 264|
Seats are limited. There will be no other dates and times for testing during the January- February 2016 application period.To arrange to take the HESI A2 Assessment test at Mt. San Antonio College and for information regarding the test, please contact the Nursing Program via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will be graded on the following subjects only:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Reading Comprehension
- Learning styles and personality traits will be assessed but not graded.
- No calculators allowed.
- Students must register for the HESI at least 2 weeks before the test date.
- When registering, indicate your first and second choice of dates and times.
- Students will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of the registered test.
- Students must have a current Mt. SAC student ID number, a photo ID, and the confirmation email to take the test.
- If you are unable to test on your registered date and time, please notify the department by email so that another applicant can take the test.
- This is a 4 hour timed test. Students arriving late 15 or more minutes will not be able to take the test.
- Parking requires a student parking permit or students can park in Lot B and pay $3.00.
- DSPS students requiring accommodations need to submit documentation from DSPS with the required accommodation listed at least 2 weeks prior to test so that arrangements can be made.
- HESI testing will be done during the open application periods (January/ February and July/ August). Dates and times are posted as they become available.
- HESI scores that can not be validated will result in the application being rejected.
Have you taken the HESI Assessment 2 test outside of MtSAC?
- HESI A2 tests taken at a location other than Mt. SAC must contain the five graded areas listed above.
- Must be completed within one year of applying to the Nursing Program.
- Transcripts must be received from Elsevier prior to the closing of the application period.
- Contact Elsevier to have transcripts emailed to: email@example.com