- To use the Math Lab, students must be enrolled in Mathematics 100 and above or in
a Computer Science course (CSCI) at Mt. SAC.
- At the beginning of each semester, students must register by filling out a yellow registration
card, as well as read and understand the lab policy.
- Students must check in and out using their Mt. SAC student ID card.
- Students must be working on material directly related to a Math or Computer Science
(CSCI) course while in the lab.
- No cell phone use is allowed.
- No food. Sealed drinks only.
- Student should not disturb scheduled class sessions in the lab and should comply with
all instructors' and lab attendants' directions.
- Unauthorized use or misuse of any Math Lab resources will result in disciplinary action
in accordance with the College policies