The purpose of the Math Activities Resource Center (MARC) is to provide a positive place where math can be discussed and investigated so that learning may be achieved, and to provide support through various means such as tutoring, computer tutorials, videos and manipulatives so that students may succeed in their math classes.
To use the MARC:
- Students must be currently enrolled in Mathematics courses at Mt. SAC, Math 50-71.
- Eligible students must complete a registration card every semester.
- Students are to work only on activities directly related to their math class while in the MARC.
- Students may leave the MARC for a reasonable amount without clocking out, but should clock out if leaving for more than 15 minutes.
- Computer stations can be used for math related activities.