O L S C
Online Learning Support Center
Moodlerooms (MR) Self Help Resources
Workshops and Training in Moodlerooms
View workshops and register through Professional and Organizational Development (POD)
Register for MR Basics Online Training - Series 1 on the POD site.
See more details on Mt. SAC Moodlerooms training offerings and requirements
Find MR support from tutorials and the Mt. SAC MR users
in the Mt SAC MR Community
The Mt. SAC MR Community is integrated in all Mt. SAC Moodlerooms Professor accounts. Find the MR Community in the Navigation block under the "My Courses" list. Help and best practice forums as well as tutorials responding to frequently asked questions are available.
* If you do not have access to the community, and you are an employee of Mt. SAC, please contact email@example.com.
Help Students with Moodlerooms
- A list of student resources is available at http://www.mtsac.edu/mrsupport/
Other Sites for Moodle/Moodlerooms Information
- Moodlerooms Manuals
- Getting Started Tutorials
- Clickables Tutorials Moodlerooms webpage tutorials
- Video Channel - Moodlerooms developed training tutorials on various topics
- Video Playlist including TRAIN videos for online training developed by Moodlerooms Learning Solutions Team
- Moodle 2.0 Main page - Docs.Moodle.org
- POD Workshop Materials: Handouts and PowerPoint Presentations are now available on the Training Server. You will need to self-enroll the first time you attempt to open the course.