O L S C
Online Learning Support Center
Faculty Online Support Resources
|for Distance Learning and Face-to-Face Courses|
- Moodlerooms Training Information
- Self Help Resources Moodlerooms online tutorials for faculty
- Announcements History of LMS Inquiry Documents, Mt. SAC Moodlerooms Newsletter and other updates on the Moodlerooms transition
Membership to the Community requires some MR workshop experience.
Find faculty resources for teaching traditional as well as distance learning courses.
For information - click the Faculty Resources Image to the right -->
- Website options for faculty - Discover the options available for course content and student interaction.
- OU Campus (Omni Update)
- Course Studio
Bldg 6. Room 262
Carol Webster x5016, 262 E
Hugo Aguilera x5300, 262 A
Paul Kittle x4258, Library - Office 228
- Mary Johnson x6369, 262 B
- Sandra Weatherilt x6112, 262 C
The Online Learning Support Center (OLSC) at Mt. San Antonio College helps faculty members with online teaching for traditional on-campus classes and for Internet-based distance learning classes also known as “online” or “hybrid” classes.