Welcome to the Mt. San Antonio College
For your convenience in using the library, we offer the
- Borrower Confidentiality
- Under California law,
California Government Code Section 6267, and in accordance with the Code of Ethics
of the American Library Association, library patron records and circulation records are confidential. The Library will not disclose any information
concerning user library registration or circulation activity to non-library staff, except under legal directive, such as subpoena, court order, or required
compliance with a USA Patriot Act information request.
- Borrowing Privileges:
- Do not lend your card to anyone else. You are responsible
for any materials checked out with your card.
- Return your books on time, others may be waiting for them!
- REMEMBER: BOOK DROPS ARE OPEN 24-HOURS A DAY, SEVEN (7)
DAYS A WEEK, INCLUDING SEMESTER BREAKS AND HOLIDAYS.
- Collection Development (pdf)
- Computer Use
- Mutual Lending Agreement - Cal Poly Pomona University Library & Mt. San Antonio College Library (pdf)
- Overdue, Assumed Lost, and Damaged Library Materials (pdf)