LEARNING ASSISTANCE CENTER
TECHNOLOGY REQUESTS ONLY.
Submit request for computer, internet, printer, projector, and other technology related
Please follow the steps.
- Go to https://help.mtsac.edu
- Log in using the same login and password you use to log into your computer
- Click on the “Request Support” link
- Provide additional/corrected contact information if needed & click the “Next” button
- Use the “Category” pull down menu to tell us the type of issue you’re experiencing
- Give your ticket a “Title” and provide as many specific “Details” as you can about the issue.
- Attach files if necessary and click the “Next” button
- Verify the accuracy of the information provided and click “Submit”
- Your ticket will be created and a “Request ID” number will be assigned.
Note: With computer specific problems, whenever possible, please create web tickets from the machine having the issue.
FACILITIES REQUESTS ONLY.
Submit request for electrical, lights, furniture, printer toner and other facilities
* All fields are required.
RAPID HELP PASS
The Rapid Help Passes are for those times when you need technological support so that your instruction will not be impacted.
Send a student to the Learning Lab with a Rapid Help Pass and, as long as there is a technician available, a technician will return with the student. Should there be no one available, the student will return to your class and let you know the status. A technician will come to assist you as soon as one becomes available.
How Does It Work?
If you have a computer, telephone, voice mail, or mainframe problem, call HELP (ext. 4357) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you prefer you can send an email to helpdesk.@mtsac.edu and open your own repair request. Please do not contact the data/telecom technicians or programmers directly. The Help Desk technician will attempt to diagnose your problem over the telephone. If that is not possible, a description of the problem will be entered into a database, a ticket number will be generated, and the ticket will be assigned to the appropriate technician. You will receive an e-mail confirmation to that effect.
After the problem has been resolved, we will e-mail you a confirmation that the ticket has been closed and give you the opportunity to provide feedback. Solutions to problems are entered into our Knowledge Base, enabling common problems and their solutions to be standardized.
Hours and Location
Meet Our Staff
- Adjunct Faculty
Policies and Procedures
- Math Tutoring
- Writing Tutoring
- Study Groups
- SI Program
- In-Class Presentations
- In-Center Tours
|FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
Online Service Request
Testing memo and protocol
Calendar and Minutes
- Study Techniques
|LEARNING ASSISTANCE CENTER
1100 North Grand Avenue
Walnut, California 91789
(909) 274-4300 PHONE
(909) 468-4035 FAX
Last Updated: Apr 30, 2012