LEARNING ASSISTANCE CENTER
Fall Online Tutoring will start soon
- Log into your MtSAC myportal account (https://myportal.mtsac.edu). *Use Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari when accessing our online tutors.
- Click the Student tab then go to the "Student Self Service" channel
- Click "Register (add or drop) Classes: (number 4)
- Make sure the correct term is selected from the drop down menu, and click submit.
- In the area provided type the CRN code 12693, and click submit. Then click "Back to Student Tab."
- To access the online tutors, click on the "eLearning Tools" tab. Go to the Moodlerooms - Access & News" channel, then click "Access MtSAC Moodlerooms."
- Go to "My courses" on the upper right corner, then click "BS-LRN01-12693-Short-Term Review." Refresh your screen if the link is not available.
- Click the online tutoring link. Make sure you that you disable your pop-blocker to
allow the pop-up window to open.
- Fist time users will be prompted a user agreement. To accept the conditions, click
"Accept and Continue to WorldWideWhiteboard."
- Click "Join Room" to enter a live tutorial session or click "Question and Answer Center" to submit a question, which will be answered in 24 hours during the week.
- Enter your question in the Whiteboard using the writing tools located in the toolbar on the left.
Accounting 7, 8
Math 50-181 including Math 110
Jennelle is a Mt.SAC alumna who is currently a junior at UCLA. She plans to complete a B.S. degree in Mathematics/Economics and pursue a doctorate degree soon after. Jennelle's career goal is to become a college professor.
Chemistry 10, 20, 40, 50
Math 50-181 excluding Math 110
Physics 1, 2AG, 2BG, 4A, 4B
A Mt. SAC alumnus, Leon is a current UC San Diego student. His academic goals include obtaining a B.S. in Chemical Engineering, attending graduate school, and completing internships to complement his course work. His career goal is to work for an international company.
Hours and Location
Meet Our Staff
- Adjunct Faculty
Policies and Procedures
- Math Tutoring
- Writing Tutoring
- Study Groups
- SI Program
- In-Class Presentations
- In-Center Tours
|FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
Online Service Request
Testing memo and protocol
Calendar and Minutes
- Study Techniques
|LEARNING ASSISTANCE CENTER
1100 North Grand Avenue
Walnut, California 91789
(909) 274-4300 PHONE
(909) 274-2035 FAX
Last Updated: May 5, 2014