LEARNING ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Log into your MtSAC myportal account (https://myportal.mtsac.edu). *Use Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari when accessing our online tutors.
- Click the Student tab then go to the "Student Self Service" channel
- Click "Register (add or drop) Classes: (number 4)
- Make sure the correct term is selected from the drop down menu, and click submit.
- In the area provided type the CRN code 43957, and click submit. Then click "Back to Student Tab."
- To access the online tutors, click on the "eLearning Tools" tab. Go to the Moodlerooms - Access & News" channel, then click "Access MtSAC Moodlerooms."
- Go to "My courses" on the upper right corner, then click "BS-LRN01-43957-Short-Term Review." Refresh your screen if the link is not available.
- Click the online tutoring link. Make sure you that you disable your pop-blocker to
allow the pop-up window to open.
- Fist time users will be prompted a user agreement. To accept the conditions, click
"Accept and Continue to WorldWideWhiteboard."
- Click "Join Room" to enter a live tutorial session or click "Question and Answer Center" to submit a question, which will be answered in 24 hours during the week.
- Enter your question in the Whiteboard using the writing tools located in the toolbar on the left.
MEET OUR ONLINE TUTORS
Andre Ayad - Math and Chemistry 50 Tutor
Andre is second-year Mt. SAC student. He plans to transfer to a UC school and get a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. Andre also has his sights on graduate school in the near future. His career goal is to ultimately work in the space industry.
Vincent Vendiola - Math and Physics 2AG Tutor
Vincent is the current Mt. SAC Chapter President of the Society of Physics Students and a recipient of the Army Commendation Medal for Service in Operation Enduring Freedom. His academic goals include completing a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering and an M.B.A. in Space Systems Management. His career goal is to work in the defense industry.
Hours and Location
Meet Our Staff
- Adjunct Faculty
Policies and Procedures
- Math Tutoring
- Writing Tutoring
- Study Groups
- SI Program
- In-Class Presentations
- In-Center Tours
|FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
Online Service Request
Testing memo and protocol
Calendar and Minutes
- Study Techniques
|LEARNING ASSISTANCE CENTER
1100 North Grand Avenue
Walnut, California 91789
(909) 274-4300 PHONE
(909) 468-4035 FAX
Last Updated: May 31, 2013