LEARNING ASSISTANCE CENTER
SPRING ONLINE TUTORING WILL START ON MARCH 17TH
MATH AND ACCOUNTING SCHEDULE (*UPDATED APRIL 14th)
Math 50 - Math 71:Tues: 7pm - 10pm Wed: 7pm - 10pm Thurs: 7pm - 10pm Sun: 1pm - 10pm
Math 130-181:Wed: 7pm - 10pm Sun: 1pm - 10pm
Chemistry 10, 20, 40, 50Sun: 4pm - 10pm
How to Access Online Tutoring Meet Our Tutors
Math 110:Tues: 7pm - 10pm Wed: 7pm - 10pm Thurs: 7pm - 10pm Sun: 1pm - 4pm
Accounting:Wed: 7pm - 10pm Sun: 1pm - 4pm
Phys 1, 2AG, 2BG, 4A, 4BSun: 4pm - 10pm
- Log into your MtSAC myportal account (https://myportal.mtsac.edu). *Use Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari when accessing our online tutors.
- Click the Student tab then go to the "Student Self Service" channel.
- Click "Register (add or drop) Classes: (number 4).
- Make sure the correct term is selected from the drop down menu, and click submit.
Enrollment could take up to 24 hours to process.
- In the area provided type the CRN code 43987, and click submit. Then click "Back to Student Tab." If you are having trouble registering, please email email@example.com using your Mt. SAC email account. We will try to resolve your concern within 24 hours.
- To access the online tutors, click on the "eLearning Tools" tab. Go to the Moodlerooms - Access & News" channel, then click "Access MtSAC Moodlerooms."
- Go to "My courses" on the upper right corner, then click "BS-TR01-43987-All Subject Tutoring." Refresh your screen if the link is not available.
- Click the online tutoring link. Make sure you that you disable your pop-blocker to
allow the pop-up window to open.
- Fist time users will be prompted a user agreement. To accept the conditions, click
"Accept and Continue to WorldWideWhiteboard."
- Click "Join Room" to enter a live tutorial session or click "Question and Answer Center" to submit a question, which will be answered in 24 hours during the week.
- Enter your question in the Whiteboard using the writing tools located in the toolbar on the left.
Math 50-71 and Math 110
Tuesday: 7pm - 10pm (effective April 14th)
Thursday: 7pm - 10pm
Jian is a current Mt. SAC student who is majoring in real estate. His academic goals include completing Mt. SAC's real estate certificate program and transferring to Cal Poly Pomona to finish his bachelor's degree. His career goals are to get his real estate license and become a real estate appraiser or broker.
Chemistry 10, 20, 40, 50
Math 50-181 excluding Math 110
Physics 1, 2AG, 2BG, 4A, 4B
Sunday: 4pm - 10pm
A Mt. SAC alumnus, Leon is a current UC San Diego student. His academic goals include obtaining a B.S. in Chemical Engineering, attending graduate school, and completing internships to complement his course work. His career goal is to work for an international company.
Accounting 7, 8
Math 50-181 including Math 110
Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm (effective April 15th)
Sunday: 1pm - 4pm
Jennelle is a Mt.SAC alumna who is currently attending UCLA. She plans to complete a B.S. degree in Mathematics/Economics and pursue a doctorate degree soon after. Jennelle's career goal is to become a college professor
How to Access Online Tutoring
Click Here for Online Writing Tutoring
Hours and Location
Meet Our Staff
- Adjunct Faculty
Policies and Procedures
- Math Tutoring
- Writing Tutoring
- Study Groups
- SI Program
- In-Class Presentations
- In-Center Tours
|FOR FACULTY AND STAFF
Online Service Request
Testing memo and protocol
Calendar and Minutes
- Study Techniques
|LEARNING ASSISTANCE CENTER
1100 North Grand Avenue
Walnut, California 91789
(909) 274-4300 PHONE
(909) 274-2035 FAX
Last Updated: April 8, 2015