Adult High School Diploma
Adult students can earn credits toward completion of a high school diploma under the guidance of an instructor and support staff. Coursework is offered in small group instruction, computer aided instruction, and individual study. A cap and gown graduation is held on the Mt. SAC campus in June to honor students receiving high school diplomas.
Credits for the required courses and/or electives may be awarded in the following ways:
- Adult School Courses (Accredited institutions only)
- Previous High School Courses (Accredited institutions only)
- Work Experience (Must be verified)
- College Credit (Accredited institutions only)
- Training Programs (Accredited institutions only)
- Out-of-Country/International Schools (transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluation service)
How the Mt. SAC Adult Diploma Program Evaluates High School Transcripts.
- 180 credits required to graduate ( click here for requirements)
- Work experience credit given for electives or vocational education
- No homework, all coursework completed in class
- Average completion rate: approximately 75-80 hours per 5 credits
- You must be 18 years old or 60 days from your 18th birthday or past your graduation date to enroll
- Must attend a mandatory orientation and obtain a Mt. SAC ID before starting class
- Two assessment tests, taking approximately 1 hour each needed before starting class
For information call (909) 274-4937
Fax Number: (909) 468-3934 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday 4:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Students may attend both day and evening classes
Summer Hours May Vary
Adult High School Diploma Student Guide