CONTINUING EDUCATION HEALTH PROGRAMS
Health Careers Resource Center (HCRC)
The HCRC provides simulation opportunities for noncredit and credit health careers students enrolled in Mt. SAC programs. HCRC services include:
- RN assistance in clinical skills practice and performance evaluation
- Medical and hospital equipment, supplies, manikins, simulators, training aides for hands-on demonstrations
- Application of basic, intermediate, and advanced skills
- Health Skills Performance update / Evaluation
- Clinical simulations for Med-Surg, Psych, OB, Peds, Perioperative, Critical Care
- METI Adult & Child, Infant Human Patient Simulators
Registration is open to Mt. SAC students who are enrolled in credit or noncredit health careers programs. Register at the Continuing Education Division Office in building 40, Room 104. Then obtain a student ID card at the Bursar's Office of Mt. SAC, building 9A. Registration receipt and the current student ID card must be brought to the HCRC on the first visit to complete the registration process.
HCRC Location: Building 67B, Room 250. Phone: (909) 274-4788. Call for current open hours schedule.