The Mt. San Antonio College ESL Scholarship Committee offers scholarships annually for students who plan to transition into Mt. SAC credit classes.
Applications are accepted from December to March on an ongoing basis.
The committee invites:
- Current Mt. SAC ESL Students Level 4, 5, 6 or VESL or prior Mt. SAC ESL Students with fewer than 6 units of credit
- Students who attended at least 12 weeks of a semester and have passed a Mt. SAC ESL Level class with Priority Status
- Students who are planning and are eligible to attend credit class at Mt. SAC in the Fall semester
- APPLICATION (either online or paper): Provide basic contact information about you
- ESSAY: Describe your educational and career goals, potential for success in credit classes and the obstacles you have overcome in becoming a successful student
- LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION: Two letters of recommendation from Mt. SAC instructors
- ATTENDANCE: Completing a Mt. SAC ESL Level class with good attendance
If you need assistance, please contact a member of the
ESL Counseling Team: John Pellitteri, Michael Ngo or Bertha Rodriguez.