The following are the student responsibilities while using the ICC lab:
- You must be enrolled in a course for the current semester/intersession.
- You must "login" as you enter the lab and "logout" as you leave.
- You must have a current student picture ID card to give to the lab staff
as you "login".
It will be returned to you as
- You will need a blue printer card if you are going to print anything in
the lab. They can be
the Bursar's Office for a nominal fee.
Note: Blue printer cards are no longer sold in the
- You must bring your textbook(s), assignments, class notes, and any
materials required to complete
your assignments. It is expected that
you will read and understand your assignment first and then come to
the lab prepared to
complete your assignment.
- Please be courteous while using the lab. When you are done,
please leave the work area
neat, and if any
computer settings have been changed, return them to their default values.
- Remember to pick up your Student ID card and Course Section card as you
leave the lab.
- Remember to take any of your media (floppy disks, flash drives, CDs, etc.)
as you leave.