Who Can Receive Services?
- All students currently enrolled and attending credit classes are eligible to receive all services offered.
- Enrollment is verified at each visit.
- Students who have dropped or withdrawn from classes are no longer eligible for services.
- Mt. SAC Student Identification (I.D.) card must be presented at each visit.
- Adjunct faculty are eligible to receive limited medical services.
- Picture identification, such as a Mt. SAC faculty badge or driver’s license, must be presented at each visit.
- Adjunct faculty may receive services between hire and termination dates only.
- Employees are eligible to receive services funded by the District such as routinely-scheduled tuberculosis (TB) testing.
- The Hepatitis B Immunization series is offered to employees identified by the Bloodborne Pathogens Program as high-risk for blood and body fluid exposure.
- Picture identification, such as a Mt. SAC faculty or staff badge or driver’s license, must be presented at each visit.
- Employees may receive services between hire and termination dates only.
Non-Credit Students and Visitors
- Non-credit students and visitors are provided first aid services in the event of an emergency on campus.