Professional Development Council (PDC)
The Professional Development Council (PDC) provides direction to the office of Professional & Organizational Development for facilitating activities and events that ensure classified staff, faculty, and managers expand their knowledge and skills they need to increase student success and enhance their professional development. The Council is comprised of classified, faculty, and management representatives.
The function of the PDC is:
- To establish and meet professional and organizational development goals and objectives developed in alignment with College goals
- To set directions and make recommendations for professional and organizational development at the College
- To establish, sponsor, and support PDC subcommittees as needed to meet program objectives
- To establish and monitor the College’s professional development program budget
- To maintain guidelines and procedures for program and funding approval Evaluate the effectiveness of professional and organizational development