Distance Learning Committee
Recommendations and Resolutions
DLC COMMITTEE RECOMMENDATIONS
The purpose of the Distance Learning Committee is to discuss, review, and evaluate distance learning modes of instruction, and recommend and promote best practices and new opportunities for distance learning and teaching.
The following recommendations have been approved by Mt. SAC's Academic Senate.
- New Distance Learning Course Amendment Form – October 2010
- Changes in Scheduling Distance Learning Courses – May 27, 2010
- Authentication of Student Participation in Distance Learning Courses – April 16, 2009
- Changes to Skills and Pedagogy for Online Teaching (SPOT) – December 3, 2009
- SPOT by Bb (by consent in C&I Report to AS) – Spring 2009