|NAME||POSITION REPRESENTED||TERM||APPOINTED BY|
|Dr. Joumana McGowan||Associate Vice President, Instruction/Co-Chair||Ongoing||Administration|
|Tannia Robles||Student Services Manager||2017-19||Vice President, Student Services|
|Karelyn Hoover||Dean, Humanities and Social Sciences||2017-20||Vice President, Instruction|
|Michelle Sampat||Associate Dean, Instruction||2017-18||Vice President, Instruction|
|Joel Monroy||Interim Director, Dual Enrollment||2017-18||Administration|
|Francisco Dorame||Associate Dean, Counseling||Ongoing||Administration|
|Martin Ramey||President, Academic Senate or Designee /Co-Chair||Ongoing||Administration|
|Gary Enke||Faculty, English||2017-18||Academic Senate|
|Steven Zicree||Faculty, Mathematics||2017-19||Academic Senate|
|Sara Mestas||Faculty, Counseling||2017-20||Academic Senate|
|Eric Kaljumagi||Faculty, Learning Assistance/Mathematics||2017-20||Faculty Association|
|Brian Moon||Student Representative||2017-19||Associated Students|
|Dann Garcia||Student Representative||2017-2019||Associated Students|
Dual Enrollment Mutual Agreement Committee (DEMAC)
DEMAC is the primary body for reaching mutual agreement between the faculty and administration on academic issues pertinent to dual enrollment and making recommendations regarding the implementation of dual enrollment
- Review and approve proposed dual enrollment agreements with K-12 partners.
- Recommend proposed and ongoing College policies regarding dual enrollment programs.
- Make recommendations for maintaining and improving the quality of the students' educational achievement in the College's dual enrollment classes.
- Monitor the implementation of dual enrollment agreements with K-12 partners.
- Review data on the College's dual enrollment agreements with K-12 partners and make recommendations as needed.