The Budget Committee is the primary governance body for developing, recommending, and evaluating policies and procedures relating to institutional planning and its integration to the budget process and all aspects of College finances.
The Function of the Budget Committee is:
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures relating to overall resource generation and allocation.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures for budget development, and review the current budget process for effectiveness.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures for allocating discretionary revenue.
- Evaluate effectiveness of policies and procedures relating to all aspects of College finances.
- Evaluate the College budget models using an ongoing and systematic cycle of evaluation, integrated planning, resource allocation, implementation, and re-evaluation.
- Reports to President's Advisory Council on the evaluation of the College budget models and informs the campus about budget-related matters.