Mt. San Antonio College Foundation
Established in 1967, the Mt. SAC Foundation was created exclusively for the benefit of the College and its students.
The Mt. San Antonio College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that mobilizes financial and non-financial resources to support Mt. SAC College programs that enrich students’ learning environment and educational experience beyond those achievable through regular funding sources.
Mt. SAC Mission Statement
The mission of Mt. San Antonio College is to support all students in achieving their full educational potential in an environment of academic excellence
We accomplish our mission by:
- Promoting the accomplishments and needs of the College to the community, individuals, and corporations to build a donor base to support unmet College and student needs.
- Supporting effective communication activities with the community and key stakeholders.
- Assist the College in achieving its goals as needed or requested.
- Providing scholarships to deserving students who would not otherwise be able to attend college.
- Offering outreach and guidance to individuals who wish to leave a legacy gift to Mt. San Antonio College
- Conducting special events that raise funds for scholarships and other program needs.
- Encouraging parents and friends of Mt. SAC to support students and their education goals.
- Enlisting College employees, faculty, and staff to build and sustain ongoing support for the College.
- Engaging College alumni in activities and programs that will broaden and build donor support for the college.
- Enrolling respected, competent advisors and board members to actively participate in helping to shape the future of Mt. San Antonio College.