The Mt. San Antonio College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that mobilizes financial and non-financial resources to support Mt. SAC College programs that enrich students’ learning environment and educational experience beyond those achievable through regular funding sources.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Promoting the accomplishments and needs of the College to the community, individuals, and corporations to build a donor base to support unmet College and student needs.
- Supporting effective communication activities with the community and key stakeholders.
- Assist the College in achieving its goals as needed or requested.
- Providing scholarships to deserving students who would not otherwise be able to attend college.
- Offering outreach and guidance to individuals who wish to leave a legacy gift to Mt. San Antonio College
- Conducting special events that raise funds for scholarships and other program needs.
- Encouraging parents and friends of Mt. SAC to support students and their education goals.
- Enlisting College employees, faculty, and staff to build and sustain ongoing support for the College.
- Engaging College alumni in activities and programs that will broaden and build donor support for the college.
- Enrolling respected, competent advisors and board members to actively participate in helping to shape the future of Mt. San Antonio College.
- Integrity – We will act with integrity, honesty, and openness in all relationships, dealings, and transactions.
- Accountability – We will keep faith with the public trust through efficient, cost-effective, and compassionate stewardship of resources. We know that our mission is accomplished through the generosity of stewardship of resources. We know that our mission is accomplished through the generosity of others. We hold each other, staff and clients, accountable for agreements made.
- Respect and Fairness – We are respectful of the dignity and rights of individuals. We will treat everyone equally and in a consistent manner.
- Education – We are committed to Life-long learning as the path to personal success.
- Humanity – We believe in the innate talent, diversity, and potential of each individual.
- Passion – We are driven by a strong desire to make a difference in the education of our youth. We use our creativity, knowledge, and talent to develop innovative programs and initiatives.
- Clarity of Purpose – We know why we exist and we keep efforts focused on our mission, to help meet our students’ expectations and anticipate their educational needs.
Teamwork – We actively promote teamwork through open communication and soliciting and listening
to all ideas and information from all sources.