FIRE 96 Work Experience Program
Get Hands-on In The Fire 96 Class
WHAT IS WE?
The Work Experience program is designed to give students hands-on opportunity to experience their potential career path while earning course credit. Students spend a semester with a fire department or private industry fire partner and participate in various activities/projects. It is a golden opportunity to build your resume and professional network.
- Hermosa Beach
- Los Angeles County Fire
- West Covina
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Chino Valley
- La Habra Heights
- Mt. SAC Fire Academy Training Center
- Simplex Grinnell and ConFire Dispatch Center
Work Experience is not open to all students. Space is limited.
Students eligible to participate in FIRE 96 Work Experience must have the following:
- Overall good academic standing
- Completed a minimum of 12 units of FIRE courses OR Completed one SAMC course
- Be able to dedicate a minimum of 8 hours per week to the program.
If you meet the following requirements and would like more information, complete the form below.
For questions and concerns, contact Rachael Brown at rbrown44AT_mtsac.edu or call (909) 274-5675.