Fire Service Management (FSM) is a career-oriented degree program that meets the needs of individuals who have fire service-related work experience and /or technical certification training from military schools, technical institutes, or industry training programs.
The program provides advanced pratical course work and experience in fire service-related management and supervision.
Scheduled with the working firefighter in mind, classes are held every Saturday and Sunday using a flip-flop format. Attendance at either the Saturday and Sunday class is required. The 48 semester-hour major is offered in four semesters, 12 hours each, over a 16 month period.
* Receive credit for NFA, EMT/Paramedic and work experience
* Complete degree requirements in as few as 16 months
* Classes are both online and in the classroom
* Each course is only 5 weeks long
* Classroom sessions are held on Saturday or Sunday
* Classes will be held at Mt. San Antonio College
For More Information, Visit: www.siuc.edu/~asaocap
or please contact:
Ms. Kathleen Richey at (618) 746-4755 or Krichey@siu.edu