CREDIT STUDENTS earn credits toward an AA degree, certificate, or for transfer to a university.
NONCREDIT STUDENTS take classes to increase literacy, access higher education and employment, and strengthen self-sufficiency.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS are credit students from foreign countries who have obtained F-1 visas to study in the United States.
Group A - Must know information for Basic Fire Academy
- First Day
- Flag Etiquette
- Addressing Officer & Instructors
- Miliatry Commands
- Physical Training Commands
- Rules and Regulations
- Close Order Drill
- Personnel Notice Policy
- How to Take Note
- Mt. SAC Health Service Information
Group B - Important forms needs to be signed and returned.
- Physical Examination Form PDF
- Confidential Respirator Medical Questionnaire & Additional Medical Consideration PDF
- Employment Waiver
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Honesty Policy
- Prohibition of Sexual Harassment
- Rules and Regulations Agreement (must read the
RULES AND REGULATION in group A before sign!)
- Photo/Model Release Form
1100 N. Grand Ave., Walnut, CA 91789 Phone: 909.274.7500 • TTY: 909.594.3447 For emergencies, call Campus Police: 909.274.4555 Ι Text-A-Tip: 909.274.9560
Copyright © 1989-
All college-printed materials and Web info are available in alternative formats upon request. Contact Disabled Student Programs & Services: 909.274.4290 or TTY 909.594.3447.
The 504/508 ADA Coordinators are located in Bldg. 4–230 and can be contacted at 909.274.4225.