Request a Presentation
By request, the Financial Aid Office provides on- and off-campus presentations, workshops, and resources to Mt. SAC classes, student organizations/groups, local high schools, and other local agencies or programs.
The following workshops/presentations are available by request:
- Financial Aid/Scholarship Overview
- Scholarship Program Application Overview (Available only for current Mt. SAC students.)
- Mt. SAC Scholarship Program Personal Statement Overview (Available only for current Mt. SAC students.)
- CA Dream Act Application Overview
- FAFSA 101/Filing Tips (Request when a computer lab is unavailable.)
- FAFSA/CA Dream Act Hands-on Workshop (Computer lab(s) must be available on site. Available after mid-November.)
To request a presentation, complete and submit the Financial Aid Presentation Request Form.
Questions? Call (909) 274-4457 if you have any questions about requesting presentations.