Students must complete the following to be eligible for the EMT program:
- Students must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Free from criminal convictions; this will include a background check (See FAQ section and web links to the CA EMS Authority)
- Have a medical clearance to operate in the field and hospital medical environment without restriction. This includes a full drug and alcohol screen (See FAQ for details regarding physicals and background checks).
- Must be up-to-date on vaccines
- Completion of an application to Mt. San Antonio College