Education for Older Adults Program Registration
- Some classes, as indicated in the class schedule, require preregistration due to space limitations. These include computer classes, and many fitness classes.
- Registration is always on a "first come, first-served" basis unless otherwise stated in the schedule of classes where a scheduled lottery date is posted.
- Students may preregister at the Continuing Education Registration Office located in Building 40, prior to the beginning of the semester unless stated otherwise in the schedule of classes.
- All students who are preregistered must attend the first class meeting. Students who are not present at the first class may lose their places to others who are present and wish to enter.
Registration at the beginning of the term
- Students may register in class at the first class meeting unless otherwise indicated in the schedule of classes. Check individual class descriptions for details.
Ongoing Open Registration
- EOA is an open entry program. Students may register in class with the instructor at any time during the term if space is available.
Minimum and maximum class sizes are determined by the College and may vary according to facilities and course considerations. A reduction in sustained attendance may result in cancellation of a class.