Vision and Institutional Level Outcomes (ILOs)CONTINUING EDUCATION VISION
“The School of Continuing Education will provide outstanding educational opportunities for students to increase literacy skills, access higher educational and employment pathways, and strengthen self-sufficiency.”
INSTITUTIONAL LEVEL OUTCOMES (ILOs)
- Comprehending, analyzing, and responding appropriately to oral, written, and visual information.
- Reading and understanding the content and purpose of written material.
- Speaking or signing to increase knowledge, foster understanding, or promote change.
- Developing and expressing ideas in writing with clarity and fluency.
- Analyzing content, meaning, and purpose from a variety of texts or materials.
- Developing informed conclusions based upon the collection, examination, and synthesis of evidence.
- Computing and analyzing multiple representations of quantitative information and/or data, including graphical, formulaic, numerical, verbal, and visual.
- Designing, implementing, and evaluating strategies to answer questions or achieve goals.
- Locating, evaluating and choosing credible textual and other sources for information.
- Interpreting the social, legal, and ethical uses of information.
- Researching data and drawing conclusions based on an analysis of that data.
- Using technologies to communicate, solve problems, and complete tasks.
- Setting, evaluating, and monitoring academic, career, financial, and personal goals.
- Interpreting and managing physical and mental health needs.
- Developing self-awareness in the areas of personal development, learning styles, and decision-making strategies.
- Recognizing and respecting the beliefs, opinions, and values of other individuals and cultures.
- Being informed about and participating in local, state, national, and global communities.
- Evaluating environmental conservation and sustainability.