The Center encourages all Mt. SAC students, college staff/faculty and community members who need care to apply. Classroom spaces are filled based on Program enrollment priorities and vacancies. When space is not available, a waiting list is maintained on a semester by semester basis. As space becomes available, families on the waitlist are contacted. Parents who wish to keep their children on the waitlist reapply each semester.
Applications for admission/enrollment are located in the area of the Center.
Formal application must be made in person at the Child Development Center, Bldg. 70, located next to Parking Lot H. Final acceptance into the program will be determined when all of the following have been completed:
- All paperwork completed and signed by the parent
- The Physician’s report signed (stamped signature not accepted) and dated by the child’s physician and the Immunization Record is currently up-to-date. For a list of Immunizations (shots) needed before starting Child Care/Preschool please visit: shotsforschool.org
- The Registration and Insurance fee, PLUS 4 weeks advance tuition paid IN CASH (or money order) for children enrolled in the Fee program.
Tuition & Fees
Fees are charged monthly and are dependent upon the age of the child as well as hours enrolled in the program. Several types of financial assistance are available to student parents who qualify and will be determined upon application.
Children not qualified or accepted for any Center funded program may be enrolled in the Fee-based program. (If you qualify you may be eligible for funding from off-campus sources. The office can provide you with a list of resources and phone numbers).
- Infants (3 - 15 months)
- Toddlers (12 - 35 months)
- Pre-School (36 mos - 5 years)
- Afterschool (Kindergarten)
Full-time: 168+ Hours
For more information on tuition and fees, please contact the Mt. SAC Child Development Center at (909) 274-4920.