Mission & Goals
The mission of the Business Division
is to provide quality instruction
and to encourage and empower students
to achieve their career and educational goals.
The goals of the Business Division are:
- Use state-of-the-art technology in the classroom and provide faculty with appropriate resources and equipment for instruction. Prepare students for working in a dynamic environment.
- Develop partnerships with local businesses and advisory boards to strengthen job opportunities and internships and to guide curriculum development.
- Continue working on obtaining a new Business Building.
- Plan division-wide meetings or activities to ensure that business division faculty are aware of all campus-wide matters and resources to keep them well informed about academic, campus, career and personal support services available on-campus.
- Scheduling that meets our students' needs by providing day, evening, afternoon, weekend and online courses.