Degrees & Certificates
In total, the Business Division offers 25 Associate Degrees.
The list below includes links to the various disciplines within the division that offer these degrees. Clicking on any of these links will take you to the webpage(s) within the department and will give you the full requirements for the degree(s).
If there are any questions about any of the Business Division degrees, please call the division office (909) 274-4600 or stop by the office (Bldg 17 - Room 15) during normal office business hours.
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Management
- Child Development
- Computer - Database Management Systems
- Computer Network Administration & Security Management
- Computer Programming
- Fashion Design & Technologies
- Fashion Merchandising
- General Business
- Hospitality & Restaurant Management
- Human Resource Management
- Interior Design
- Interior Design - Kitchen & Bath
- International Business
- Marketing Management
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant
- Real Estate
- Small Business Management
- A.A. Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences with an Emphasis in Business
- A.A. Degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences with an Emphasis in Information Technology
All together the departments within the Business Division offer well over 75 certificates that help a person prepare for that rewarding career.
The table above includes links to the various disciplines within the division that offer certificates. Clicking on any of these links will take you to the webpage(s) within the appropriate department website that fully describe the requirements of each certificate.
Note: Students who are in the last semester of a certificate program are advised to:
- Submit an Application for Certificate form in the Admissions Office
- At least 1/2 (half) of the credits earned toward the certificate must be completed at Mt. SAC
- A grade of "C" or better must be earned in each course to be applied to the certificate