Sac Book Rac | Refunds
- Please review your receipt or contact the bookstore for current return policy
- Receipt required for all refunds or exchanges. Save your receipt.
- It is the customer's responsibility to know the last day for refunds.
Type of Refunds
The method of purchase determines the type of refund available: Purchase with Cash
- The refund will be in cash.
Purchase with Check
- Merchandise must be returned during the refund period time limit.
- A check credit voucher will be issued.
- To receive a cash refund, thirty (30) days after the purchase date, bring the check credit voucher and cash register receipt to Customer Service
- To receive a cash refund before waiting thirty (30) days, bring the voucher, cash register receipt, and cancelled check or photocopy of cancelled check (front and back) to Customer Service.
Purchase with Bank Card
- Credit will be issued to your bank card account.
- Refunds must be returned on the same credit card on which the purchase was made.
Time Limits for
Refund/Exchange of Books
- Fall/Spring books purchased from the first day of registration until the end of the first week of the semester in which the book was purchased, may receive a full refund when all other conditions have been met.
- Books for Summer, Winter, Short Term, TV, and Open Entry/Open Exit classes until the end of the first week of the session for which the book was purchased, may receive a full refund when all other conditions have been met.
- Books returned within 24 hours of purchase may receive a full refund when all other conditions have been met
- Books purchased on Fridays after the 4th week of the semester are a final sale
- Books purchased in the last two weeks of the semester are a final sale
After the refund period is over, we may buy books back at MARKET VALUE
Conditions for the Refund/
Exchange of Books
You must present your original cash register receipt with the correct dollar amount of the books. Condition: Books must be in new condition: clean, freee of all marks and erasures. A soiled or marked book is a used book and the used book price will be refunded. Obviously, this condition does not pertain to used books. No refunds on opened packages.
- A refund is available within 14 days of purchase with original cash register receipt which shows the correct dollar amount of the merchandise.
- Non-book merchandies must be clean and in new condition.
- Packaging must be returned with the merchandise.
- We will not take returns of water damaged books
- Defective non-book merchandise will also be refunded within 14 days of purchase when accompanied by the original cash register receipt with the correct dollar amount. Without the receipt, defective merchandise will only be exchanged.
- Lab Goggles
- Scalpels and Dissecting Kits
- Water Damaged Books
- Abused items
- Computer Software, if opened
- Items marked: NO RETURN If Unwrapped or NOT Returnable
- Books returned after the refund period
- Abused books
- Books purchased for one-day classes
- Books without original cash register receipt
- College Catalogs
- Books and Pamphlets marked: NO RETURN If Unwrapped or NOT Returnable
- Study aids