The mission of the Mt. SAC Alumni Association is to build and connect the alumni family through intellectual, cultural and economic contributions of its large and diverse membership. Throughout the many activities and relationships, the Association promotes the following goals:
- Grow the Association in an inclusive way by connecting its members with each other
and the College through effective recruitment efforts, communication, and events.
- Foster a spirit of volunteerism for the benefit of the College by providing members
meaningful involvement opportunities that match their interests, talents, gifts and
- Encourage investment and financial support of the College for its ongoing pursuit
of excellence in education and service.
- Celebrate the successes of alumni members and celebrate the rich history of the College
by promoting the best in Mt. SAC’s traditions and accomplishments.
- Reach out to serve and engage all alumni in lifelong learning opportunities.