Poinsettia Sale Order Form*
$6.50 each, tax included
Tax is included in the purchase price.
Please have payment ready during your preselected time of delivery or pick-up. We take cash or checks only.
Deliveries are available now.
The plants may vary slightly from pictured, some photos were taken before plants had completely matured.
Some varieties are limited and will sell out quickly.
**Please print your order form before submitting for same day pick-ups.
We are unable to process online form submissions from the greenhouse until the next business day.
If you have questions, please write to us at hortunitAT_mtsac.edu
Care for Poinsettias:
- DO place your plant in indirect sunlight for at least six hours per day. If direct sun can't be avoided, diffuse the light with a shade or sheer curtain.
- DO provide room temperatures between 68 - 70°F. Poinsettias are sensitive to cold, avoid placing plants where exposed to temperatures below 50°F
- DO water your plant when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- DO fertilize your plant with a slow release fertilizer such as; Osmocote
- DON'T allow plants to get wet by the rain, spots will form.
- DON'T place plants near cold drafts or excessive heat. Avoid placing plants near appliances, fireplaces or ventilating ducts.
- DON'T overwater your plant, or allow it to sit in standing water. Always remove a plant from any decorative container before watering, and allow the water to drain completely
- FAQ: Colored petals are not really flowers but 'bracts'