- When does ACES start accepting applications?
The ACES program opens yearly to new applicants in the months of January-May for the
- How can I see an ACES Counselor?
You must be an ACES Participant (active or provisional status) to see an ACES Counselor.
Contact (909)274-4411 to schedule an appointment with an ACES Counselor, be prepared
to state the reason(s) for your appointment: (Educational Plan, Transfer, Probation,
- What happens if I drop a class, am I still enrolled in ACES?
Yes, you are still enrolled in ACES. However, if you are considering dropping a course,
then we highly encourage you to speak with your ACES counselor first because it may
jeopardize your status in the program.
- What happens if I miss a contact?
If you miss a contact, then your services for the following semester will be in revoked.
- Can I cancel my appointment?
Yes, you can cancel your appointment with 24 hours advance notice.
- How early can I check-in for my appointment?
You can check-in for your appointment up to 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment